As a long standing mobile mechanic on Brisbane’s southside, I have dealt with just about every problem you can imagine with vehicles. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with the modern motor vehicles, some of which can be avoided with regular maintenance and scheduled services. However, some just happen out of the blue and not even your mobile mechanic in Brisbane could have predicted them.
So let’s take a look at the top 5 problems I come across as a mobile mechanic in Brisbane and an approximate idea of how long they usually take to fix.
- Oil changes: These are one of the most common problems I come across as a mobile mechanic in east Brisbane. Changing your own oil is a messy job and can be dangerous because you need to jack the car up to complete the job. An oil change usually takes around 30 minutes or so to finish.
- Brakes: Repairing your brakes takes a little longer than an oil change, but when you call in your trusty mobile mechanic on Brisbane’s southside, you don’t have to worry, because we come to you. To simply replace your brake pads can take up to an hour and if I need to replace your rotors as well, this this can take a few hours.
- Radiator flush: Another common fix for your mobile mechanic in Brisbane is flushing your radiator as this removes all the sludge, rust and sediment that clogs up your cooling system and causes expensive internal damage. A radiator flush takes approx 45 minutes to one hour depending on type of system..
- Ignition system: Vehicles that won’t start are a common problem and the best solution is to call your local mobile mechanic on Brisbane’s southside, who can come to your home to fix the problem. Usually it is the battery, the ignition system or the starter motor and depending on the cause, can take 30 minutes up to a few hours for tricky fixes.
- Fuel system: A clogged fuel system is another common complaint, but if all I need to do is replace the fuel filter then it can take between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on access and filter type.
If you want to take advantage of your own mobile mechanic on Brisbane’s southside, you can book a mobile service online today or call us on 0422 156 277.